sobota, června 02, 2007

Some random photos to appease and confuse the eyes...

These first few are from Brno:





I had a picture here of the underbelly of the Brnĕnský Drak (the Brno Dragon), one of the city's mascots, but I accidentally deleted it. In the background of this next picture you can see a cathedral:


The following few pictures are from Prague:


The Bludištĕ, or MIRROR MAZE!!!!!



Finally some photos of Zuzana, this girl I know and like. Here she is in a town called Kromĕříž (you won't be able to pronounce it, so don't try), looking in the same direction as a statue.
Her dog Bara at my feet:
And Zuza in a hat.
I will post more pictures soon, if fate allows.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymní said...

buy tramadol overnight purchase tramadol in uk - buy ultram mexico

7:53 dop.  

Okomentovat

<< Home